WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING ACCREDITATIONS:
- The State of New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, Division of Consumer Affairs Board of Nursing.
- NJ Commission on Accreditation for Home Health Care (CAHC).
- State of New Jersey Division of Medical Assistance and Health Services.
- State of New Jersey Medicaid program – Division of Developmental Disabilities (We are an approved provider).
- All of our care providers are certified Home Health Aides and/or Division of Developmental Disabilities Certified.
Accountability Act’s (HIPAA’s) privacy rules regarding a person’s “Protected Health Information,” (PHI). Caring With Compassion complies with all aspects of the federal laws on non-discrimination against any applicant, employee or client. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, genetics, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or status as a veteran. CWC also does not retaliate against individuals who may have filed a complaint for discrimination. Pursuant to New Jersey State Law, Caring With Compassion is an at-will employer.